New Member - Newcastle

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all.

Been riding for the past 14 years, going from a CB500 to a VFR800Fi (Have kept this for jaunts out with the wife) and now a 2011 S1000RR.

I decided an upgrade was in order after getting some time on track last year via attending the California Superbike School at Donington.

So far, I'm absolutely loving the bike and looking forward to getting some track days in once the good weather returns.

Thanks,
Trev

Welcome to the forum Trev and congratulations on your new RR!

That?s a nice progression of motorcycles over the years, what were some of your favourite experiences onboard the CB500 and VFR?

What did you think of CSS? It?s great that you have been taking the time to invest in further training early on.

Enjoy the forum, there is a wonderful community on here and loads of information.
I hope you have many more happy miles ahead of you [emoji4]

- Oli

Hi Oli

Certainly one of my most memorable times was on the VFR. I rode with a group group of lads from the VFR forum across to Belgium for Remembrance day. Did the the return trip to Newcastle in a day.

I really enjoyed doing levels 1 and 2 of CSS and although not cheap (compared to track days), it really helped build my confidence and I'm looking forward to doing levels 3 & $ soon.

Cheers for the warm greeting :)

Hi trev, welcome to the forum and thanyou for your support. Much appreciated... check out the premier member benefits and pm me for some forum decals if youd like some for your bike.

Back