Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ducati 1299 Panigale S

Re: Ducati 1299 Panigale S

i must be getting old because to me the oe tail looks a lot tidy'er than the new one. the oe has smoother lines and moves the plate away from the sleek rear end. the new one just moves the plate closer as i know they should but it just dosnt look right to me. Ducatis oe attempt is probably one of the best oe ones around and allows for easy cleaning around that area.

Riding
    1299s

Re: Ducati 1299 Panigale S

Quote Originally Posted by r25sti View Post
    i must be getting old because to me the oe tail looks a lot tidy'er than the new one. the oe has smoother lines and moves the plate away from the sleek rear end. the new one just moves the plate closer as i know they should but it just dosnt look right to me. Ducatis oe attempt is probably one of the best oe ones around and allows for easy cleaning around that area.

To me OE means original equipment and the DP tail tidy is an aftermarket option to the std tidy, the std tidy like most bikes comes back about 3ft.

I actually liked the look of the DP tail tidy, the issue I have with it though is the vibration and movement with it, itís far too excessive and I donít like that. So for me the only option was to replace it. The Evotech tail tidy also allows me to fit a wider range of plate sizes, the DP only really allows for std sized plates.
    Last edited by Wull; 3rd February 2019 at 10:59 AM.
    2011 S1000rr sport - out
    2015 Ducati 1299 Panigale S - in

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wull For This Useful Post: