Not just the new RR that?s shed a few pounds........

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimmyMac

Reaction score
Those of you who were on the NC500 run last year will no doubt remember my good pal Kev, Command Eject on here, as he drove the English support bus around the loop for us all.

Was speaking to him today about doing Stihlsaws and cement mixers servicing and he sent me a piccy of himself from July and a recent Christmas one.

Think he deserves a big pat on the back for his efforts to be healthier for himself and his young family.

I?ll blow his trumpet for him ( not like that though Huge, I?ll leave that to you, lol).

e24da44a9d3b027269d28391e6050219.jpg
281486ae8bdf5d335561ff9fbb8bb378.jpg

Well done Kev, looking good neebor.

JimmyMac

Wow, what a difference. It must be all the running about you do for Jimmy.
Nice one Kev :applause:

Wow that's some weight loss Kev, well done. Can you tell Jimmy the secret then he can join you ��

I'll have you know I'm fading away to a mountain Ian, lol.

Jimmy 'Big' Mac (and fries, and another cheesburger and don't forget the DIET Coke)

I?ll blow his trumpet for him ( not like that though Huge, I?ll leave that to you, lol).

JimmyMac

Well done Kev. Looking good.

Jimmy. Everyone thinks Brighton?s a bit gay, but it?s not as bad as York...

Nice and dry out there today. I?m off to Loomies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

View attachment 4072
It only takes a few weeks away and I always get blown away how flippin fast the RR is. I can?t believe they?re legal

You're making me jealous with your photo. Looks like a great day for it. Yesterday was thinking of going for a blast today, but decided not to given weather forecast of 'coldest night of the year'.
Now thinking 'definitely go out next weekend' - of course that thought guarantees rain :dejection:

Back