Screen question

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TomTJ85

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I have recently posted in the welcome section, but at the moment do not seem to find my post...
Anyways, I just stepped in to ask what you folks think of aftermarket wind screens? The one I bought myride with got a crack on the highway, so I plan on getting a new one.
Having checked several options I managed to find, I think of getting yana shikior puig screen.
Whih one you think is better in terms of quality, plastic, etc?
Any input is appreciated!

PS - it is a 2011BMW S1000RR....
Thanks,
Tom

You're in the USA, right Tom? Can't really advise where to go for them.

As far as brands are concerned. MRA, Zero Gravity and Puig all make good items which are usually a choice of style. i.e. which one you like most.

Yeap, I'm in the States.
Thanks for mentioning Zero Gravity and MRA, I will check out both.
I was concerned about the quality of plastic, you know, some screens may get fragile over time, b/c of temperature changes. So I was interested if anyone could comment on this.
But as long as that's the question of style, not quality, that's not a question haha

MRA are used by a lot of race teams. I had one fitted on my hp4 and had no problems.

Thanks for your recommendations, guys. I've never had screens by Zero Gravity, but as long as you have mentioned them a couple of times, I guess I will give them a try.
https://www.motorcycleid.com/2011-b...ero-gravity-marc-1-windscreen-1151224755.html
That's the one that looks sharp to me, hope it will work okay for me (I mean, hope it won't direct air right into my face and chest)...
Though, I understand, that I have to buy and install it once, and only then we'll see how it works in my particular case.

Back