Workshop Ramp - Stuartb's Winter Wonderland

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah mind you said you weren't happy with them Jimmy... Turtle on here used to punt them I'm sure.

It was just that bottom Motorsport one thats a bit scabby... was going to heat gun it off and replace it, give the pan in to Ned at Eastend and get him to clearcoat it... alternative is Ali at Bikepaints... I know he'll give me it back mint but last one cost me 480 quid...anyhow I'll need to decide if I want it right or just dress it up. Like the template idea tbh...

While I'm on what's your view in clearcoating over the decals...Ali's covered the decals on the one thats on the bike the now...

Edit: Balderstons are doing a set for 105 plus pnp...

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/252450206488

Think thats my answer..

Cheers

S

Stuart's Galaxy sent this !

Last edited:
Ordered.. I'll redo them all and see if Ned can dress up that scuff and bottom of the pan or I'll drop it off at Bikepaints... I'll price it up before I leave. !

Good buy that. Clearcoating will certainly help protect them but none of mine are peeling or scuffed after about 19k miles.

Looks good either way. Glad you went for the right stickers, they are way better.

JimmyMac

Never again will I have to crawl and lie on my cold garage floor... best 400 odd quid spent. whipped Calipers, wheel and discs off in 15 mins...all at waist height...
c538551af9abff02d513ae6919e33920.jpg
c5c12b7f1fe359c4ee325e76b0084493.jpg
5863e18190eeadf86ce66cba7947be5e.jpg
c2153895326b991b5ef85aded073ba30.jpg
d889a42f1b7d85133926f8702319825b.jpg

Stu, which lift did you buy ? The picture doesnt load

Hang on I'll look it up..there's a few similar styles our there but the locking arms on the one I have are easy to work...

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

I certainly couldn?t do without my ramp but without the front wheel clamp at the end of my ramp I?m sufficiently ham fisted and would end up pushing my bike off the end whilst I?m trying to insert the rear paddock stand!!!

I just agreed to buy a garage! And even better it comes with a house! A ramp will be one of my first purchases, cannot wait

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I just agreed to buy a garage! And even better it comes with a house! A ramp will be one of my first purchases, cannot wait

That?s fantastic! Congratulations Alex, where are you moving to? [emoji41]

That?s fantastic! Congratulations Alex, where are you moving to? [emoji41]
Cheers, Norwich, NR5.l only offer accepted. The race now starts to get it done before the end of Sept

Latest posts

Back