Morning!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jonty

Reaction score
Hi all - new to the forum and checking in here. I'm picking up my first S1krr at the end of Feb (can't wait!). It's my first litre bike and I4, having progressed from a KTM Duke 125 to a Duc Sixty2 Scrambler to a 765 STR RS. All amazing bikes in their own way, but I'm looking for a more focused, faired option and the Beemer seemed like the best choice. Heated grips, cruise control and *some* comfort all float my boat too!

I'll be doing the California Superbike School levels 1 and 2 this year to try and tap into some of the BMW's potential ;)

Hi Jonty, welcome to the forum. What's the STR 765 like to live with? I presume they are pretty amazing?

Congrats in the purchase of the RR.

Thanks Alex! Yep, the triple is a wonderful bike (and for sale if anyone is interested ;)). Very smooth and well set up for the road right out of the box.

A belated welcome to the forum Jonty and congratulations on your new RR!

I?m sure you will find the RR excited and impresses in equal measure both on road and track. Great plan doing CSS, it?s always worthwhile doing further training.

Enjoy the forum, there is a wonderful community on here and loads of information.
I hope you have many happy miles ahead of you [emoji4]

- Oli

Hi Jonty, nice to meet you and welcome! I have done all 4 levels of CSS and have lots of feedback! Cant wait to hear how you get on with the new ride!

Thanks all - can't wait. I pick up the bike at end of Feb and will post a few pictures then.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back