Recommendations for a Rapid Bike Tuner

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M12NTE

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Hi all

I've got a Rapid Bike Race module on my bike that I purchased from a fellow member.

I'm located in Suffolk and looking for any recommendations for a good tuner who has experience of mapping using Rapidbike.

I've had a conversation with the guys at MSS in Colchester, and they said that they have struggled in the past to give the bike enough fuel when using Rapidbike before.

Any suggestions welcome.

Many thanks in advance

Mark

Contact BSD (Bike Sports Developments) in Peterborough. Very well respected engine tuners. Let us know what they say if you do contact them.

Cheers
Mike

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I would say HM Racing but last I checked they didn't have the software.

I don't get the MSS comment, HM pulled lots of fuel from the top end there zero reason to add fuel. The aim is to lean out from the OEM overly rich/safe mapping.

At 4-8000 they added but that was to smooth the emissions hole.

- Alex

I would say HM Racing but last I checked they didn't have the software.

I don't get the MSS comment, HM pulled lots of fuel from the top end there zero reason to add fuel. The aim is to lean out from the OEM overly rich/safe mapping.

At 4-8000 they added but that was to smooth the emissions hole.

- Alex

Thanks Alex.

Did HM map your bike?

The map that's on the RB now was done by Track Electronics in Norwich for the previous owners bike (Gary - Chocolatier) - Perhaps it's worth giving them a call as well.

John Ewles at Track Electronics is a legend in the field. Plenty of race winning engines out there from him.

He mapped my Bazzaz, but at the time couldn't do my Rapidbike Race...hence turning to HM Racing.

- Alex

Back