Happy New Owner

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bartez

Reaction score
Hi Gents (and Ladies) thanks for the add, recently bought a 2015 sport and thought I'd get the lowdown on what I need to know about being a S1000RR owner. Any advice would be appreciated

Hi Bartez, welcome to the site and congratulations on your new bike. Where about do you do most of your riding? What did you have before?

We are full of questions too, its a great bunch of riders on here, hope you like the bike and the forum.

JimmyMac

Hi Bartez, welcome to the site and congratulations on your new bike. Where about do you do most of your riding? What did you have before?

We are full of questions too, its a great bunch of riders on here, hope you like the bike and the forum.

JimmyMac

Thanks JimmyMac, I'm based in the South East and do most of my riding there, always looking to get away to Brands for a track day though and maybe further afield for adventures and less congested roads. I've just up graded from a characterful Triumph Street Triple R. Hoping for another decent summer to get my head around the RR.

Welcome to the group!

Good choice in bike, obviously. There?s a few here in the southeast and have been known to have a ride out from time to time.

Are you Essex Suffolk or Kent?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A belated welcome to the forum Bartez and congratulations on your new RR!

Triumph triple?s are superb engines.
What where some of your favourite experiences onboard your Street Triple?

I am sure you will find your RR excites and impresses you in equal measure, whatever type of riding you enjoy [emoji41]

Enjoy the forum and may you have many more happy miles ahead of you [emoji4]

- Oli

Back