S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bazza007

Reaction score
Hi Peeps.
Just saying Hello..
Will be Picking up my 2011 BMW S 1000RR
ON THE 26 JANUARY.. Excited
Haven't ridden in 7 yrs..last bike was a Blade..Had a test ride on the Bmw..totally different animal..

Congratulations and welcome to the forum. Tell us more, where are you based and what type of riding do you do?

Hi am based in Oldham.
I haven't ridden in 7 years..decided to treat myself..with being old free an single..lol
Uses to enjoy rides out with friends..200 mile plus..summer rides..Had a test ride on the RR..
What a beast...

A belated welcome to the forum Bazza and congratulations on your new RR!

Hope the weather is great for you on collections day and thereafter so you can enjoy putting some miles on your new steed [emoji41]

Enjoy the forum, there is a wonderful community on here and loads of information.
I hope you have many happy miles ahead of you [emoji4]

- Oli

Hi thanks very much for your warm welcome..
Had to put off collection of RR till early Feb..as haven't ridden a bike for 7 years...so no. no claims..so insurance is a bit steep
..?1500
So I'll be Picking the RR.up 7 Feb...
Thanks...Bazza

welcome I jumped from a 16 blade and noticed a total different bike . lets get some good weather and enjoy eh

Thanks for the warm welcome..
Fingers crossed for a good summer..think I'll keep the RR in rain mode till I get my mojo back.Havent ridden in seven years..an yet 30 years ago I use too Prody race a Gamma... till the TZR came out...oh the good old days..

Back