Jimmy Mac is ALIVE as of 2019

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuartb

Reaction score
In case anyone else was wondering....He's alive and breathing. I called him today and he was hanging off some punters roof.

S...

Stuart's Galaxy sent this !

PROOF OF LIFE

c9cdc11e687240ff45efca6257d82746.jpg

After being harassed by the Big fella from Dumbarton, thought I would check in.

Been a hectic last 4 months since I was last on, don?t know if I was coming or going. Been building all day and driving and managing all night with the new taxi business.
Was great to get a message from Jordan, Oli and Stu.

This photo also proves to Dunc that I still occasionally get my hands dirty, although I draw the line at getting sawdust in my hair.

You remember that feeling don?t you Stuart, you have an excellent long term memory.

Must try harder to keep my social life active.

JimmyMac

Great to hear from you Jimmy...….I thought you had maybe closed up shop and moved to 'that house' in Peel :)

That reminds me, must update the TT story and let everyone know about YOUR adventure with those little lacy Knicks on your head.

Stay tuned gents.

JimmyMac

PROOF OF LIFE

c9cdc11e687240ff45efca6257d82746.jpg

After being harassed by the Big fella from Dumbarton, thought I would check in.

Been a hectic last 4 months since I was last on, don?t know if I was coming or going. Been building all day and driving and managing all night with the new taxi business.
Was great to get a message from Jordan, Oli and Stu.

This photo also proves to Dunc that I still occasionally get my hands dirty, although I draw the line at getting sawdust in my hair.

You remember that feeling don?t you Stuart, you have an excellent long term memory.

Must try harder to keep my social life active.

JimmyMac

Been a wee bit off the grid myself Jim , on a side note , you've posed for that picture, no actual graft was harmed in the making of this pic !!!!

Back