Graphics

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gaz93

Reaction score
Has anyone applied the white sponsor style graphics to the black lower fairing? If so do you have to specially prep the area to allow them to stick securely? I tried to stick the forum logo graphic and it wouldn't stick..
And I'm like the look of the sponsor kits you can buy on fleebay

Hi Gaz,
I have applied some graphics to mine and always clean the panel with glass cleaner (windowlene) then warm the area with an hot-air gun and the sticker.
But not to hot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ive received my graphics.. anyone have anymore thoughts on applying these ? Prepping area so they don't fall off after first wash..

Last edited:
Ive received my graphics.. anyone have anymore thoughts on applying these ? Prepping area so they don't fall off after first wash..

Vinyl Sign writers recommend cleaning with alcohol and dry. That's how I put mine on and they're perfect years later.

I've always done as Gaz93 says. I used a water spray bottle to keep it wet until they are in the right place. It's super difficult to get right if you do it dry.

Just asked a mate who does it for a living and he recommends dry when the surface is curved so I stand corrected!

Back