Newbie here

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TripleO.G

Reaction score
Apologies but I made the below post then read the message to say I have to write something more lengthy to upgrade my account.

Hi all, I have just bought my first S1000RR this morning. a 2015 Motorad Sport with a few tasty extras.

Thought i'd best drop a thread in here to introduce myself before I start asking questions and shopping for an exhaust."

I live in Leeds and frequent Squires biker cafe in Sherburn through the summer so I'm sure i'll see some of you there.

I had an RSV4 Factory before this but couldn't get on with the V4 hence the change.

Hi, welcome. Think there are a couple of exhausts for sale on the site atm.

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new RR!

What exhausts are you considering (slip-on, full system?) and what did you not like about the RSV4?

Enjoy the forum, there?s a wonderful community on here and loads of information.
Whatever type of riding you enjoy, I am sure you?ll have many happy miles ahead of you onboard your S1000RR [emoji41]

- Oli

Thanks guys, Oli I'm just looking at either an end can or a can and slip on. I think the standard one sounds nice and i don't need more power so it's just for looks really. In an ideal world I like the HP Akra.

Hi TripleOG, welcome the the site. I try and stop in Leeds whenever I am scouting about the North of England, the city has a great vibe to it for me.

Most often in the Botanist on a Friday night listening to live music and laughing at the folk buying ?25 cocktails, then asking the bar staff how to drink it, I kid you not.

Enjoy your new bike and hope you love it.

JimmyMac

Thanks guys, Mark, it was just far too focused. Very good at high speed but riding around time and in and out of my street was awful, chugging, vibrating, rattling along.

Also i panic about every little noise and the V4 makes loads of them so not the best for me ha ha.

Back