Touring options

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gaz93

Reaction score
I'm doing a couple of tours this year.. 5 days each.. I was going to buy a Givi EA107B roll bag. 35L and sit it on a Rentec tail rack..
I also have a Kriega 35 back pack but don't fancy carrying it on my back for 5 days. So I thought of the givi / rentec option..
Has anyone else have any other ideas ??

My s1000rr is the sport version so has no rear pillion seat or pegs.. or I would've simply strapped the givi bag to seat pad..

You could always buy a cheap seat and fit a lock to it. BMW charge ?18 for a lock and will code it to your bike.

Hepco and Becker do a touring luggage plate which goes where the seat cowl goes, again it needs a coded lock.

- Alex

I?ve been to Spain a few times for a week, and The last time I use the BMW bag which is made for the s1000rr and found it really good for putting on and off the bike. It?s a lot of money but I got mine second hand, and you do see them on this forum or Ebay, then I use a small tank bag for all the important things
544653574536d9d3f71fdf1e6121d0d8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another +1 for Ventura, great kit, sits above the rear cowl so no touching paint, just so happens I am selling my Ventura rack and luggage as well just havent advertised it yet

Dqz

Last edited:
Another +1 for Ventura, great kit, sits above the rear cowl so no touching paint, just so happens I am selling my Ventura rack and luggage as well just havent advertised it yet

Dqz

Pm message sent. Thank you

I went Ireland then Scotland for two weeks using SW Motech Blaze paniers. I had a similar problem of not having a pillion seathttps://www.sw-motech-shop.co.uk/blaze-h-saddlebag-set-bmw-s-1000-rr-15- The only problem i found with these was. they are meant to be used with oem tail piece. And because I had a tail tidy they did foul the indicators... only slightly. But I was amazed I didnt know they were there.

You don't need the pillion seat

Just to add to this - I'm looking for a tank bag. I want the smallest one I can find just to put a wallet, passport and phone in. I normally fit this stuff under the seat cover but have now given up!

Anyone suggest something small that is really convenient and easy to get on and off?

Just to add to this - I'm looking for a tank bag. I want the smallest one I can find just to put a wallet, passport and phone in. I normally fit this stuff under the seat cover but have now given up!

Anyone suggest something small that is really convenient and easy to get on and off?

Message @DCB he might syill have one

Back