Headlight replacement

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flup

Reaction score
I have had a crash with the BMW and need to replace some stuff. I ride mainly on track but there is one special track in the Netherlands where only road legal bikes are allowed.
With the crash i lost my right headlight and I need to replace it to ride on that special track.

Was looking at some china stuff cause its cheaper to replace for something I won't actually use but has someone experience with fitting these:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Motorcycle...ke:BMW&hash=item4b56f9735e:g:kV8AAOSwEVlcBfox

I have had a crash with the BMW and need to replace some stuff. I ride mainly on track but there is one special track in the Netherlands where only road legal bikes are allowed.
With the crash i lost my right headlight and I need to replace it to ride on that special track.

Was looking at some china stuff cause its cheaper to replace for something I won't actually use but has someone experience with fitting these:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Motorcycle...ke:BMW&hash=item4b56f9735e:g:kV8AAOSwEVlcBfox
Hope your ok buddy thats the main thing..
Personally i would never buy the Chinese parts ever again.. i owned a gixer b4 i upgraded to the s1000rr.. I had dropped it at Mallory park, me trying to save my pennies ordered all my fairings n parts from China through ebay.. Turned out fake.. Did not fit at all.. Was absolutely gutted.. Could not even get my money back.. Ended up spending more money buying the orignal parts from StreetBike..
The best advise i can give you pal never order anything from China n spend that bit of extra for your warranty and peace of mind.. Especially if its for your pride and joy..

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

It is going better now but have been in the hospital for some days.

The only chinese stuff which I have are the farings and I will definitely buy it again from the same vendor. My fairings fitted good, where pretty close the same colour as the originals and people were actually taking pictures from my bike on the track and didn't noticed that the fairings where chinese. Ofcourse if you look close you can see that the paint isn't the real thing but for track good enough.

Everything else on the bike is from a professional manufacturer.

Back