Bikeless

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DCB

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Will be bikeless in a fortnight, will be strange no bike in the garage.
on the plus side I will be bikeless as mine is going to make way for a 2019 when it comes.
so the stripping off of the bling parts will commence asap

Daz

Well Daz, I understand you pain I happen to be bikeless for 1 year 8 months and those are the hardest time I and my family had to endure, but on the positive side you will soon you will have a new 2019 RR and you could look forward to making it your own. Congrats on your the Next Gen S1000rr

I placed my deposit down for a 2019 S1000RR way back in July soon after selling mine. I have absolutely no idea when I will be back in the UK next year to take delivery! You soon get used to being without a bike though, especially during the winter months.

I not ride in winter, it just won’t be the same with no bike in the garage.
all we need now is a firm delivery date, that would make me happier, although not unhappy as such

I cant stand not having a bike. I like to tinker in the winter months to relieve the boredom.
Currently changing the spring on my r1 to accomodate my fat arse

Since getting back to riding in 1989 I have never been bikeless, I cant imagine how it feels, awful comes to mind :sorrow:.

I hope you take delivery of your new bike soon. :eagerness:

Back