Gillies rear brake toe peg

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Handbag

Reaction score
Anyone know where to source a toe peg for the gillies hp hangers? Thanks

Brilliant let me know what you want for it, can't seem to find one on any site

Hi mate..do you want this..I've PMd you twice.

Cheers
19d996271dff3ae1d225d5d6cfc97530.jpg

Stuart's Galaxy sent this !

I think the one I'm after has a double lug that connects to the brake........but i'm not sure as its missing.....its for the motorrad HP gilles footrest....hope that make sense

Brake or gearside... I presumed gear when you said toe... just reread that... so it's brake side not gearshift.. I presume..

Last edited:
Yep brake side, on all sires it just appears to be like the image you shared but it looks different on the brake arm like it should be a figure of 8 shaped lug

Guess I can be forgiven, the only part of my bike I touch with my toe is the gearshift...

Calsport as Alex says .. call them or jump onto their site, they are stockists for Gilles who make your rear sets.

Good luck.

Last edited:
Thanks Jimmymac, so apparently I can't buy the toe peg anywhere apart from BMW direct. Unfortunately they don't sell the toe peg you can only buy the complete footrest. Even Gilles suppliers don't have the part listed, now Yamaha do run similar Gilles footrests so may try that as an option

Back