Anyone know this s1000rr?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had always thought that they would do something with lydden hill. Even if they could make it half a mile longer it would increase it's draw massively. Unfortunately they will never get permission as the locals in the village next door have been trying to get it shut down for years. Admittedly there loose policy on noise testing probably hasn't helped in the past. It would need a better road system as well because it's usually carnage when the world rally cross comes to town.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Needs to be near enough to be convenient to get to, yet not too close to people because of the noise. Hmmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bedford is worth a visit. I did it last year. Its quite a good track. Im in essex so snetterton. Brands. Rockingham. Bedford are doable in a day. But anything else is really an over nighter.
Brands gp is my favourite track. You just cant get bored with it coz theres no time to relax.

You will never get a new track built in my opinion.
Especially south east.
Theres probably 1% of the south east interested in motorsports and the rest would be happy if brands was shut and a load of crappy new builds were built on it.
Its only the fact the tracks have been there for so long they cannot shut them. If they start to loose money they will be gone. So rammed trackdays might be the only way to keep them open

I had heard it was closing. Such a shame as it was good except tarmac was poor.

Back