4k apple tv

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R1mad

Reaction score
just a quick one thinking of getting said apple tv , have macs and iphones so seems logic thing to have . is it worth it or not . i know you can get other stuff for half price that doesnt bother me thanks

I?ve had one for over a year, while there are other devices that do similar jobs it just makes sense if all your other devices are apple.

If you want to watch any of your iTunes purchases in 4K the Apple TV is currently the only way you can do that

I’ve had one for over a year, while there are other devices that do similar jobs it just makes sense if all your other devices are apple.

If you want to watch any of your iTunes purchases in 4K the Apple TV is currently the only way you can do that

thanks just really wanted to know if was worth it or just a repeat of the smart tv stuff

I got you, you just wanted to know about it and not all the cheaper competition.

Not got one but at the end of the day all things Apple work well together so you might as well extend the ecosystem.

- Alex

I agree with the above comments. If you?re in the ecosystem they?re a worthwhile product as makes it easy to access all your apple content.

We?ve had a couple over the years and use them every day, good product, just wish you could download content onto the flash storage so you aren?t always dependent on your internet connection

- Oli

ordered one today so will know the answer next week lol . the bonus was I had enough points on my work credit card to pay for half of it thanks all

I just bought an LG OLED as well fantastic picture and surprisingly good sound

I keep looking at the sony, with the speaker drivers behind the screen, but the other half keeps saying no to one

pull it out the wardrobe and tell her " this old thing ,, had it ages" thats what they do to us

Hi, I recently updated all my kit... TV, Surround amp, Bluray, Apple 4k TV.

All the above devices can get Netflix etc and are connected through the same WiFi. The TV, Amp and BluRay are useless as far as watching netflix etc. loads of buffering, when pictured displayed it's SD at best. Apple TV perfect 4K, no buffering. Everything instant. It's designed just to do that one thing... stream. Worth it, personally. Shocked how bad the others are and they're not cheap!

Hi, I recently updated all my kit... TV, Surround amp, Bluray, Apple 4k TV.

All the above devices can get Netflix etc and are connected through the same WiFi. The TV, Amp and BluRay are useless as far as watching netflix etc. loads of buffering, when pictured displayed it's SD at best. Apple TV perfect 4K, no buffering. Everything instant. It's designed just to do that one thing... stream. Worth it, personally. Shocked how bad the others are and they're not cheap!

i got one to go with a 4K FireStick (as the FireStick has all skystuff) to go with my new oled
tv . Your right quality is great and both run off Ethernet and instant

Back