Cam position sensor

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately not the list I'm looking at. It just has two images of two slightly different sensors and as you can see from my previous posts is seems like I've been trying to get the slightly longer sensor to fit in which it won't. After much messing around it would seem there might be two variations for a 2017 bike although the part number seems to be the same?????wt. scooby do you have a link for a uk good parts search list?

I'm 50 years old and a cheap skate, also I actually like rolling around in the middle of winter on a cold garage floor with a bad back......not.....but I'm too far down the line now i.e. The rad is off etc and in a perverse way want the sense of getting to know the bike by taking stuff off. Almost to understand the bike before I cartwheel it in the slow group on some damp track in March......as I've been riding a scooter for the last 5 years lol........yummy yummy Power.........

the parts fiche on the top of the cafe page is very good,but for some reason wont allow me to open it at the minute,i'm too fast to be human it says :)

but when you first posted up,i looked it shows 2 different cam sensors+part numbers,i'm 99% sure you have the wrong one for the bike,just go swap it at a dealer,or take it and show them which one you have,tell them you want the other,shorter one.

Brilliant, thanks. I was wondering if it was just me having an episode of sorts. BMW Manchester first thing in the morning

Back