Merry Xmas and Happy New Year for 2019

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soofsayer

Forum Admin
Reaction score
It's certainly been an interesting year. Lots of new hardware to look at and mull over which one(s) to spend our hard earned pennies on. The new s1000rr has had a mixed reception, time will tell if it as good as the numbers suggest. Can't Wait!

The forum has been pretty busy too. Lots more new members this year, better deals through the likes of bemoto and the BMW dealerships of Alan Jeffries and Lind, the forum webshop, and the headache of the design of a new 'face' on the 4th gen bike to sort out for the forum graphics. We've also been busy behind the scenes this year upgrading software to keep the forum running as smoothly as possible.

There was a superb forum trip up to Scotland to do the NC500, a number of rideouts down south organised by Phil, and the usual trackday banter. For me the highlights are always the tales from forum members, most memorably the Pyrennes in the snow by JimmyMac, the shits in Germany by StuartB (was that last year?), and of course, Alex falling off his bike on a trackday in Spain (ooops, I meant crash). Oh, and Hugh getting pulled by the French police. Thanks for the laughs.

To all the forum members, moderators and site vendors, I wish you all a very merry christmas and a happy and prosperous new year. I hope 2019 is a great year for you all and that we all make it to 2020 in one piece.

Best wishes, Andy.

Well said Soof..great bunch of lads on here...

Edit: Special thanks to the mods for all the hardwork and vigilance...

Cheers from me..

Stuart's Galaxy sent this !

Last edited:
Sheesh, It was 2017!! Its been a quiet year for me. :/
The NC500+++ being a particular highlight...most of the time...I will never forget that road all but Oli and I skipped. Or the flowing road as we stormed towards Wick...or @JimmyMac and @Stuartb's hospitality.

Once January is done I hope to get some track time booked for the year, as I seem to be paying for a giant paperweight for much of the last year.

Have a good Christmas all. Lets have a great 2019 :)

- Alex

Thanks for all work that’s constantly being run in the background.
Im sure like the rest of us, they don’t really have the time but they put in the work so we can all enjoy the banter and vast knowledge of our growing community.
Its a great forum to be part of.

Merry Xmas to everyone.

Well said Andy, it has indeed been a fantastic year on the forum and there is much to look forward to in 2019!

Thank you everyone, for making the community what it is.
I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous 2019 [emoji1335]

- Oli

Yes it?s the same from me too. I?m always mindful of the work done behind the scenes and am grateful to them for keeping this great forum of ours running smoothly. It?s a big thank you too to all who?ve contributed over this past year. It?s all been great reading.
So Happy Christmas and a great New Year to everyone.
Mike...... aka Roadrunner 🏍

Back