Little help please? Gen1

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoePeps

Reaction score
Can anyone do me a really quick favour?!
I?m fitting my standard rearsets but can?t quite remember how the right hand side fits together with the master cylinder and plunger, could anyone with a standard gen1 post a few detailed photos for me?!

Hopefully you can see the attached?

Attachments

• Brake1.jpg
    Brake1.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 109
  • Brake2.jpg
    Brake2.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 104
  • Brake3.jpg
    Brake3.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
Thanks Tim.
However doesn't quite match what I've got?

45412704265_2157e93c0e_z.jpg

45412703975_76e3b2cde5_z.jpg

I haven?t mate, got one I?ve made that I need to modify but seems closer than I remember so wanted a pic of one to compare!

I don't need to buy anything mate, just want to check how it all looks fitted so I do mine correctly.

Someone must be able to take a photo for me?!

I can't help as I've got aftermarket ones on

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Whats the question?
You're missing a bolt into the master cylinder and it looks like with that in place it would line up.

Is the spring in pic one (tim posted) required for the lever?

- Alex

Whats the question?
You're missing a bolt into the master cylinder and it looks like with that in place it would line up.

Is the spring in pic one (tim posted) required for the lever?

- Alex

The gap between the master cylinder and rotating joint seems way smaller than I remember. I need to make a new plunger which is no problem but I just wanted a picture of a standard set-up just to make sure it does seem about right.

Google hasn't given em any images close enough to see properly.

The gap between the master cylinder and rotating joint seems way smaller than I remember. I need to make a new plunger which is no problem but I just wanted a picture of a standard set-up just to make sure it does seem about right.

Google hasn't given em any images close enough to see properly.
The plunger length is adjustable on mine, is it on yours? Undo the 2 nuts and screw it in.

- Alex

The plunger length is adjustable on mine, is it on yours? Undo the 2 nuts and screw it in.

- Alex

Yes I know it's adjustable, it's just a lot closer than I expected it to be when I refitted the standard rearsets, so I just want a picture to make sure it's about right.
It's hard to explain the full situationi but a picture will clear it all up for me!

Back