2019 S1000RR M Sport

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MackemScouse

Reaction score
Hi all.

I?ve just joined this forum but I?m on my 2nd S1KRR and I?ve ordered the new M Sport. Can?t wait.

Anyone know anything about aftermarket parts yet? I?m reluctant to pay the BMW prices for the carbon bits and Akra can. I?d much prefer an SC Project or Austin Racing ?shorty? can.

Andy

:joyous:

This is the thing with year one bikes...got to wait for parts.

Having said that UK manufacturers will usually do a discount if you offer up your bike to get measured up for the first parts.

- Alex

This is the thing with year one bikes...got to wait for parts.

Having said that UK manufacturers will usually do a discount if you offer up your bike to get measured up for the first parts.

- Alex

Really! Who & how Alex?

Hi welcome andy. Thanks for supporting the forum, have you had an indication of delivery dates yet?

The bloke on the BMW stand at the NEC told me May for the first batch into the country....

Welcome to the forum Andy and congratulations on your M Sport order!

Thank you for supporting the forum [emoji41]

What model year/spec were your previous RR?s and what have been some of your favourite experiences with them?

Enjoy the forum, there is a wonderful community on here and loads of information.
I hope you have many happy miles ahead of you onboard your M Sport in 2019 and beyond [emoji4]

- Oli

Not sure on the after market part at the moment, I?m looking to order my M sport RR, have they confirmed any sort of delivery date ?
thanks

I ordered mine in August, they are saying May to me, I went into a dealer on Saturday, not my local one, they are now saying June delivery dates for any new orders.

Back