Still using it

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep
d70d558dd86a1eae379a5e4189e287a5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mines been in the shed (garage) since September. Dropped her in a car park in France due to exhaustion and gravel under foot. Dislocated my collar bone. March cannot come soon enough.

Hi Just wondering how many of you are still using your bikes on the road.

Yes (not on RR), was out last weekend in the wet. Planning on going out a couple of times next week as long as the temps are above 6c.

Last edited:
Mines been in the shed (garage) since September. Dropped her in a car park in France due to exhaustion and gravel under foot. Dislocated my collar bone. March cannot come soon enough.

Sorry to hear this Gaz, hope you are recovering well and that you have a great year on two wheels in 2019!

- Oli

I work away..home tomorrow.. but hoping for some dry days during my next 3 weeks off...

Probably could have mentioned that I'm out on my Enduro bike every Sunday amongst the trees and the dirt [emoji16] more tiring than the S1000RR, but safer [emoji2957]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Probably could have mentioned that I'm out on my Enduro bike every Sunday amongst the trees and the dirt [emoji16] more tiring than the S1000RR, but safer [emoji2957]

I didn?t know you rode Enduro Ian, that?s great!

I imagine the autumn/mild winter months are ideal for green-laning?

What Enduro bike do you have?

- Oli

Hi Oli, Gas Gas 250 I'm lucky to be able to get out with a couple of guys who are superb enduro riders. We ride really technical trails more than green lanes [emoji106]
How are you doing and do you ride on the dirt?
Ian

Been on mine every chance i can get even when it was pissing it down the other day , I was determined to get the paint protection fitted to my new bike,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Sorry to hear this Gaz, hope you are recovering well and that you have a great year on two wheels in 2019!

- Oli

Ah it's fine guys, I'm healing fine. It put a bit of a downer on the end of the trip and September and October were rough seeing everyone out. I'm just looking forward to next year now. Merry Chrimbo!

Still riding my loan RR through thick and thin.... but it?s getting slippy out there and temperatures are dropping fast now some days! I might be getting my own RR back this weekend after nearly 7 months and given the weather forecast it won?t be going out until it?s had a good ACFing. Stay safe in this weather guys!

Sorry to hear about your fall Gaz glad your on the mend great to hear you guys getting out and enjoying yourselves ride safe. Tommy.

Back