Gen 3 Clutch kits UK

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dom501

Reaction score
Hi Folks

Sorry I haven't posted on here in a while. I'm just wondering if anyone knows of any manufacturers of after market clutch kits for the Gen 3 bike. I know Barnett make them but on there website it just states the 2012 Bike (unless these are compatible).

Thanks for any help.

Barnett clutches are very good quality and well priced. I purchased alpha racing slipper clutch what come with plates it was reasonably cheap but think they go for just over a grand new.
Try
Sigma
Suter
STM
Alpha racing
Brocks performance
Bren tuning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never heard of them personally, why would they be better than OEM?
Bananaman had an STM through HM Racing which really helped his launches when racing...

have look at the bmw microfiche
To see if the bmw 10 -13 clutch is same as the 15 onwards.
should know it would fit then ?
But like Alex said nothing wrong with the oem ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
the clutches upto 17 are same as far as i'm aware,they modified the size of it in 17 to help with grab/judder on race starts.

the clutches upto 17 are same as far as i'm aware,they modified the size of it in 17 to help with grab/judder on race starts.

And reduce the noise...they increased sound-deadening material which is why the cover is bigger.

Gen3 definitely got the stronger detent spring from '15

Last edited:
Never heard of them personally, why would they be better than OEM?
Bananaman had an STM through HM Racing which really helped his launches when racing...

The stm I had was just the hub/slipper assembly which used the original plates, but yes cured the grabbing totally on quick starts.

Back