Moved to the Dark Side, or Shiny Red Side....

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoePeps

Reaction score
So I've decided to pull my deposit on the new RR. With it not arriving until May, or even worse if delayed, I don't want to miss half a year of riding, and I also want a new bike for my Almeria trip in March. So a physical bike was the only option really and I wandered down the road to Ducati as they had something I fancied a look at...A little treat for my 30th in just over a week.

They wouldn't budge on price so I managed to get them to fit me an evotech tail tidy and throw in a rear paddock stand and new set of front brake pads for when I get through the current ones!

32359268248_b90dd6587b_c.jpg

46181016492_bc2c34e8eb_c.jpg

45318846215_0f2c7fe01d_c.jpg

It's 11 months old, 2k miles and the V4S model. It is beyond stunning, lovely to ride and the power is as you would expect I guess!

I might end up keeping my gen1 as well not quite decided yet, will probably advertise it high come spring time and see if anyone bites.

Quality mate... so May and maybe beyond for the 19 model !... I'm out on mine as early as March as I don't ride through the winter....

I'm not a Duc fan but the V4 looks the part and loads of power... good choice I'd say..
S

Stuart's Galaxy sent this !

Congratulations on your stunning new steed Joe.
Hope you have many happy miles ahead of you!

- Oli

Congratulations joe, beautiful bike. Hopefully you will get a break in the weather soon to enjoy it.

magic mate ive just done a deal on one today :smug:

Back