GSA 1250. Lights?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Huge

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Evening all. Got a puncture on a test ride and would like to turn the crash bar LED?s on. Not got a clue how to though.
Anyone any idea.
Effectively managed to swing an overnight test ride. Lol

Button on the top of the left side handlebar from memory. Picture of a light beam on it.

Thanks Andy. Picked it up at 50 miles, thought it felt a bit ?nervous? at 60 miles. Found a screw and flat tyre after lunch. Tyre pressure warning worked well.
Amazing bike BTW. You CAN feel the shift cam. Giving it the beans in 4th there?s a noticeable shove which feels like a mini downshift. Impressive, especially since I was riding it on a deflating rear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Think I may need to give one a test. The missus was saying she thought it felt wrong I was down to only one bike (havent quite told her about the new rr), so I might get away with a new gs too lol.

Think I may need to give one a test. The missus was saying she thought it felt wrong I was down to only one bike (havent quite told her about the new rr), so I might get away with a new gs too lol.

That's a green light the trick is to buy as many as you can before she suggests you have too many. :)

Back