Perplexed

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adamsp1

Reaction score
It would be good to hear some opinions as I?ve never come across this on any forum before where I believe trust is paramount when selling to another member. I might well be in the wrong.

I offered an item for sale and sent the would be recipient pictures of the item.
the member and I agreed a price and I received the address in which to send it. Once I?ve packaged and sent the item to his address he says he will pay me by bacs. I have obviously said I would take pictures of the item wrapped with the parcel delivery info in view. This seemed irregular to me based on past experience. The bloke has been a pleasure to deal with and upfront. The pair of us are wary and don?t want to get stung it seems.

ive sold loads of bike stuff from tyres through to a Martin Jessop bmw on a number of forums and have never been asked to send the item when it?s not been paid for.

i had offered a full refund if the recipient was not at all happy with the item.

I wouldn't do it , seems a very strange approach. You want an item someone's selling, you pay for it upfront, end of.

Buying & Selling

Buyer pays and then you post... never the other way around.

Back