brembo

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rab

Reaction score
hello I was thinking of fitting a Brembo rcs19 to my bike is it a hard job to do thanks

I'm sure quite a few bodies on here have done that Rab... someone will be along soon no doubt...[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
No it is not difficult to fit the RCS BUT bleeding the air out of the system is really really painful without the necessary tools.

do you only need to bleed front lines and cylinder thanks

I put one on a few weeks back at the track and it made a surprisingly big difference even with stock pads and calipers. Before hand I would have just advised changing to better pads but now I would say it's highly recommended to do the RCS upgrade. The difference is like changing from stock to race pads on other bikes that I have had. If you just keep everything up high when changing then it hardly even needs bleeding. The best way to bleed the master cylinder is to bounce the lever in and out each time you do the bleeding method. If you just squeeze it then it will not get the air out. Use some towels to protect the bodywork from drops of fluid.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back