It's no fun being skint (not to mention 100kg's)

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heres a different angle, great find big man !... ... I love this.... that single seat, frame and looks like tig welded can....

Lovely wee machine !
498bf94e31c56cafd7ddafaa9a186d4e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
It would be cool to see a more 'utilitarian' version that could be raced and smashed around as it looks like a good bit of kit. All the shiny stuff basically makes it a weekend road bike but those are generally better in larger capacities for lazy road riding rather than screaming small capacity race bikes.

It would be cool to see a more 'utilitarian' version that could be raced and smashed around as it looks like a good bit of kit. All the shiny stuff basically makes it a weekend road bike but those are generally better in larger capacities for lazy road riding rather than screaming small capacity race bikes.

Couldn't agree more. In fact, Norton would be idiots not to do exactly as you say Monny. Me riding it tho would be like watching a monkey trying to shag a football...

Back