Gs 911 wanted

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris b

Reaction score
As title, I?m feed up with my service light on, has anyone got one for sale? (2015 bike)
cheers chris

they dont come up too often,tbh your better off just buying one,then selling on when you change bikes (if..) as they hold their money very well.i've actuall made a profit over the years of buying+selling them!!
had my red wifi version now for 3 yrs and it'll sell for around he same price i bought it for.

for a track bike they are invaluable imo.

I missed the end of an auction on eBay and it only made ?110, I’m kicking myself

You can buy a wire, a bluetooth item, and the app Motoscan and you can do aaaaall of this with more less money.

Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A3003 mediante Tapatalk

Do you know how the software compares between the two ways of doing it? Is it exactly the same capabilities which ever way you do it??

looks like a much cheaper way of doing it,and if you get the top package download seems to do everything the GS unit does.but without knowing exactly what it can do (cant read german ) regarding adaptaions values etc i wont be selling my GS unit anytime soon :)

The app is also in English. You can do everything you want similar than the GS-tool.

Does it work with any BT OBDII dongle? I have one...just checking I can use that
No, a lot of OBD very cheap only can Read, and can't write the ecu. The wire and the OBD I posted it's 100% guaranted does work. I have another one more cheaper purple color of ebay and it doesn't work.

It depend what tipe of license you purchase in the app you can do more or less things, you can check wich license is better for you downloading the app and checking the different options.

I buy it one week ago and it's really amazing.

Back