Is my DDC even working?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lots of talk here. Shall we get back on topic please as this sort of attitude wont attract new members.
This has just come up on youtube.
Very intersting comments.
As i said im after fixed electronic damping rather than dynamic.
Guess what they are saying....
https://youtu.be/w5XntZ7uEkw

Then you bought the wrong bike surely? It's called Dynamic Damping Control

Yes. I realise that now but i didnt think it would be like this when i purchased it. Ps i dont have to keep explaining myself.
If you aint gonna put anything useful in my topic then sling yu hook

Yes. I realise that now but i didnt think it would be like this when i purchased it. Ps i dont have to keep explaining myself.
If you aint gonna put anything useful in my topic then sling yu hook

There's nothing to add, I am watching the new video...he says it's very stiff out of the factory. Waiting to get to the bit you must be referencing.

if your that mechanically/engineering competent,as you also design+manufacture steering dampers,just strip the things down,look how they work and use your obvious abundant skills and alter them to suit yourself.machine your self some adjustable offset yokes,swingarm pivots and top shock mount,that should keep your keen mind busy for a while.

Id love to have the time to make some bits up but im stacked up with f1 parts at the mo as its development season.
Maybe later in the year.

There's nothing to add, I am watching the new video...he says it's very stiff out of the factory. Waiting to get to the bit you must be referencing.
Boring...
I ditch this site. Too many keyboard warriors.
I see yu all on track one day.

'Guess what they are saying', you said. I have just watched the video and I do not understand what you want us to note? There's nothing revelatory about it. There's no discussion on Rake/Trail which has been your focus. The setup changes all seem logical. Sorry if you think I am being an arse but I just don't know what you want to point out.

If you're talking about this comment? Dave's comment just agrees with everything we've said - use a Cartridge Kit.

Is A20RSX you?

Screen Shot 2019-01-21 at 22.51.41.jpg

The original question was is the ddc working, not how can I fudge it to work in a way it was never designed to, a way that no body else on the planet (afaik) has or wants to change to. Despite the clear solution being to change to different internals, which is what everyone who is not happy with ddc does do, it is somehow not the answer being sought.

A lot of members have spent time trying to assist on this thread, disappointing.

Moral of the story is if you wont like the answer, dont ask the question.

got a few toys going on ebay that i've just found on the floor,going cheap,or swap for a cartridge kit,i know a lad thats after one...

Maybe Ozzie was thinking about BMW when he wrote Fairies Wear Boots...

So I went to the doctor see what he could give me, he said "sorry son you've gone too far... cos smokin and trippin is all that you do"...

Stuart's Galaxy sent this !

Back