Finally arrived BMW S1000RR Sport , 2018 Motorsport , fresh factory build

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vengeance

Reaction score
She finally arrived yesterday , brand new 2018 BMW S1000RR Sport in Motorsport colours , Dealer confirmed my S1000RR is an fresh factory build of the factory floor last week & not many around now apparently ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

IMG_3013.jpgIMG_3014.jpgIMG_3015.jpgIMG_3016.jpgIMG_3017.jpg

Looks good. Those colours are excellent. What sat nav and mounting system are you using on the feedstock?

its an bikepenr gtb16-1 , if you search the forum all details are on another thread with more pics , there is a thread but you can buy this mount from http://www.bikepenr.nl/English.htm

Really nice guy will sell direct as no UK distributor , fantastic piece of kit highly recommended.

nice one . did you opt for the rear seat rather than seat cowl

This bike came with seat cowl option but I asked the dealer to supply me with an rear seat so i can use the BMW luggage tail packs , i am using the small 5L tail pack & its really good piece of kit.

good call just was trying to figure why had seat with no rear pegs doh

Hi

The screen is an MRA double bubble , Light smoke , I also considered the Zero Gravity , once the MRA arrived & was fitted I was very happy with quality & look compared to stock screen.

Back