Best Gen3 end can ??

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi just joined this forum and just bought a used S1000rr last week ( not actually ridden it yet due to the weather) r25st I noticed you live in Herefordshire I live near Ross on wye. I am also currently looking for an end can, have you got any pics of the pro race? Cheers

Last edited:
Hi just joined this forum and just bought a used S1000rr last week ( not actually ridden it yet due to the weather) r25st I noticed you live in Herefordshire I live near Ross on wye. I am also currently looking for an end can, have you got any pics of the pro race? Cheers

Hello, not too far off me then. we ride out into mid wales most weekends if you need a blast out. :) ( dry weekends.lol )

8fQZTIx.jpg

gbaaEsO.jpg

Last edited:
Wow that can looks awesome, where did you get it from and what did it cost if you don’t mind me asking? Is yours a 2017/8 bike?
might just take you up on the ride out.

Wow that can looks awesome, where did you get it from and what did it cost if you don’t mind me asking? Is yours a 2017/8 bike?
might just take you up on the ride out.

yes mines a 17. i got this can a few weeks ago off facebook. it was ?250 s/h. I think there just under ?400 new but if your not in a hurry just keep an eye out on the forums. loads will be coming up soon as people start stripping the px's for the new model.

Good idea, not sure they are still making them as I can,t find any on their web sites

Back