Best Gen3 end can ??

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

7 CDB

Reaction score
Hello,

I?m sure this could open a can of worms.....but after deciding to keep my Gen 3 I can spend some money on toys. 1st job is removing stock can

Now, what are the best ones then??????

cheers

depends on budget,what look you want,stubby,long etc..

Budget, more bothered about quality than cost and looks wise.....something opposite to the huge standard can !

ive just bought a prorace for my later gen 3 as i wanted a stubby but without a hanger. my options were sc project (too pricey and can crack), AR racing or the one i bought.

I love my Akrapovic but it?s only available on the 17-18
e2bb55268064fad75f5db9705b4c5b00.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Mines a MY18 👍 Great, thanks mate and others. It?s either that one or the Austin Racing which I will have a look at tomorrow at the NEC

Many, thanks for for the advice people.

I will have my akrapovic moto gp can as above for sale in the very near future, as new just starting to blue up.
adam.

I fitted SC Project (conic) end can last week from " UK ROAD AND RACE" check out there ebay or online site...
I went for carbon ... top quality and sounds brilliant..slightly deeper and louder tone on tick over..sounds amazing around 7k revs..
well worth the money. was gonna go Racefit , but glad I never as I saved a couple hundred quid and late found out they're insanely loud when on full chat.....

Attachments

• 20181107_193601.jpg
    20181107_193601.jpg
    770.8 KB · Views: 239
Last edited:
I fitted SC Project (conic) end can last week from " UK ROAD AND RACE" check out there ebay or online site...
I went for carbon ... top quality and sounds brilliant..slightly deeper and louder tone on tick over..sounds amazing around 7k revs..
well worth the money. was gonna go Racefit , but glad I never as I saved a couple hundred quid and late found out they're insanely loud when on full chat.....

What are you looking at for it mate?

Anybody got an Austin Racing end can ? Look exspensive but good quality?

Cheers

Akraprovic titanium GP end can is what I went for in the end. Quality is spot on, very large weight saving over standard and sounds nice and crisp rather than obnoxious 😂😂 Very happy with it, paid ?625 on line.

Thanks for all the help 👍

Back