Hello

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAMSXR

Reaction score
Hi,

I?ve been flirting with the idea of buying a BMW for a number of years and I?m hoping 2019 will be that year.

I?m weekend blaster, occasional trackdayer and annual tourer. Currently riding a 1290 SuperDuke as my jack of all trades.

I?m also off to New Zealand in Feb with the mrs on honeymoon, however, we?ll be riding a GS for 2 weeks.

Looking forward to discussing all things Motorrad.

New Zealand is awesome mate....
I done a whole days offroad blast on the South Island years ago.

Just be careful with the married bit lol...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum!

Firstly, many congratulations, I hope you and your Mrs have a happy, healthy and prosperous future together [emoji4]
I?m sure you?ll both have an amazing time in New Zealand, looks like a stunning country.

It is certainly an ideal time to be considering an S1000RR. New or old though, all generation of RR?s have been absolute amazing machines and I am confident you?ll find them to be an ideal sporty all-rounder.

Enjoy the forum, there is a wonderful community on here and loads of information.
I hope you join the Bavarian team in the coming months and that you have many happy miles ahead of you [emoji4]

- Oli

Back