HI, from kent

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pierre parkinson

Reaction score
Just joined, this is my second RR. Had a 14 plate full spec sold it bought a blade.......no comparison immediately traded in for a low mile 2016 full spec. Love it.
Added a Race Fit slip on so it sounds like a real bike.
Nurburgring and Assen motogp trips this year on it and the rear is now square.
Although the bike is now in cotton wool hibernation for 5 months, like most will be thinking it will be interesting to ride the 2019 next year !

Welcome to the forum Pierre!

Am glad to hear you?re throughly enjoying your Gen 3 RR and that you prefer it to the Blade [emoji6]

Sounds like you?ve had a couple fantastic trips on your RR this year. What tyres did you use?
Do you have any trips planned for 2019?

Enjoy the forum, there is a wonderful community on here and loads of information.
I hope you have many more happy miles ahead of you [emoji4]

- Oli

Hi mate
Just standard racetec tyres.
Done many MotoGP trips over the years but next year week at the Isle of Man TT booked 😁
Flew out there last year for a couple of days to watch...... unbelievable racing !
Riding out though so waterproofs on

Sounds like you got decent mileage out of the RaceTech RR?s!
I?m sure you?ll have amazing week at the TT next year, that?s a fantastic trip to have planned. Shall look forward to reading a post TT report in due course [emoji16]

Back