Hello

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigredkev

Reaction score
Just posting to say hello.

Owned a 17 plate gen3 for 6 months and thought I'd join in with the community of people loving this ludicrously addictive machine!
Went to the NEC yesterday and have fallen in love again! New one is stunning, still love mine though.

Welcome to the forum Kev!

Am really glad to hear you?re throughly enjoying your RR.
What colour scheme and spec is your bike?
What sort of riding do you enjoy primarily?

The Gen 4 does indeed look great, though the Gen 3?s are amazing machines.
Apart from the new RR, what were some of your other highlights from the NEC?

Enjoy the forum, there is a wonderful community on here and loads of information.
I hope you have many more happy miles ahead of you [emoji4]

- Oli

Cheers Oli.

I have the RR Sport with all the trimmings in Motorrad colours. Fitted some HP levers and currently umming and arring whether to splash out on HP rearsets and pillion pegs.
Living in Cumbria I like to take advantage of our quiet (ish) roads and feel like a plastic TT rider!
I was very impressed with the V4R and the Norton V4, both lovely bikes although the wings on the Ducati are not my cup of tea although I appreciate the need for them.

To be honest I've been lurking for a while picking up bits of info!

Hello, I'm very envious of your local roads. Having a nice road bike in London is pretty much a waste of time unless you can travel. Mine has sat in the garage for 18mths since I'm usually on track so recently gave in to making it into a race bike!

I found the rear sets were essential for me to get a good feel on the bike. The HP stuff is very nice.

fullsizeoutput_236.jpeg

We're pretty lucky up here really, apart from the frigging weather! My mate has all the HP stuff on his 2018 RR, very nice, Akrapovic exhaust is lovely too.
I seen the video you posted at Spa, very nice!

Back