Garage re-organisation project

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cre0108

Reaction score
Dear All
As i am hibernating the s1000rr until next year apart from one day to have MCT do the suspension. I have decided to sort out my untidy garage so i can actually work on the bike. I would be interested in any others that i have begun such a task and have any pictures . I have bought the flooring tiles from Halfords as advised from a member. I will start the removal of chip board and plywood floor next week and will do a before and after pictures. I have thrown away a ton of old crap already.
Need to do the correct storage of stuff as i also cycle and have to keep that in the garage too. I have used excel to plan it .

Chris

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Best of luck with your project Chris, will look forward to seeing the before and after pictures in due course!

- Oli

B&Q sell wall hangars for bikes for around ?10. I have a couple and they are a great storage solution to keep the floor clear and maximise space.

B&Q sell wall hangars for bikes for around ?10. I have a couple and they are a great storage solution to keep the floor clear and maximise space.
Wickes sell really shite rawlplugs for wall hangars which pull out during the night and chuck one pride and joy onto the other. What happened to good rawl-plugs?
-
Seriously though, good luck with the project and send pics. I want to see your excel plan too...

Back