New can... sc project

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gaz93

Reaction score
Just bought new sc project conic exhaust.. easy fitment .. quality product.. and doesnt sound too offensive.. just a nice deeper note. See how she sounds on a run out tomorrow ..
I was gonna go down the racefit route.. but decided against it as I've heard they're stupidly loud..20181107_193601.jpg

Slip on or full system?

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Slip on only... not rode it yet as I asume it'll sound different again under load.. I loved the sound of stock can.. but it looks hideous .. so didn't want anything too obnoxiously loud

Last edited:
I've a RaceFit slip on... not as loud as you think. If decatted they are ASBO material.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Just bought new sc project conic exhaust.. easy fitment .. quality product.. and doesnt sound too offensive.. just a nice deeper note. See how she sounds on a run out tomorrow ..
I was gonna go down the racefit route.. but decided against it as I've heard they're stupidly loud..View attachment 3895
I have the same slip on in titanium. Way to quiet with the baffle in for my commutes, but remove it & it?s awesome.
Still retains all the pops & bangs once the bike warms up.

Love it.

I have the same slip on in titanium. Way to quiet with the baffle in for my commutes, but remove it & it’s awesome.
Still retains all the pops & bangs once the bike warms up.

Love it.

Yeah I was disappointed when baffle in.. took me ages to try get it out.. but then removed it sounded just right.. waiting for roads to dry out so I can hear what she sounds like under load... cheers Rosso

Been out for a blast today.. and all I can say is I've made the right choice.. can sounds fantastic.. just the right volume at 70-80 mph.. and has a lovely deep tone.(baffle out).. pops and crackles on the down shift which is addictive... all in all I'd highly recomend the sc project conic can...

Last edited:
Lovely sound from the SC Project exhausts, I have the same can in titanium fitted at the moment, i had the small CRT can before it but it was way too loud on the longer runs, the conic is the perfect all rounder.

Lovely sound from the SC Project exhausts, I have the same can in titanium fitted at the moment, i had the small CRT can before it but it was way too loud on the longer runs, the conic is the perfect all rounder.

Totally agree.. been out again for 150 mile ride.. sound is fantastic.. hate to think I'd wasted ?500 on louder can.. it's more than enough sound for the B-roads without attracting the plod

Also completely agree. At the price point, quality, finish, aesthetics & sound are on the money.
At the risk of tempting fate, I?ve been stopped for my number plate in the past, but the can has never been mentioned.
The CRT rapes the eardrums, proper #metoo pipe.

How would you recomend cleaning link pipe @Balallan and @Rosso ??? Or doesn't it tarnish as bad as OEM pipe ???

How would you recomend cleaning link pipe @Balallan and @Rosso ??? Or doesn't it tarnish as bad as OEM pipe ???
It doesn?t tarnish anything like the OEM , a squirt of WD40 on a cloth brings it up a treat.
I spray duck oil on the hard to reach OEM parts after each wash.
Worked a treat on my panigale which is completely stock.

Back