Hi all

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bertie_Bee

Reaction score
Hi all,

So never had a BMW never mind S1000RR, but.... I am having a test ride on Sunday and are hoping for good things!

I have been a bit of a twin / V4 fan for a while and been considering a Panigale but I want a more relaxing, easier bike to ride when I want to toodle and nuts when I need to blow a but of steam off. From what I read the S1000RR will tick these boxes.

Anyway, hi all and looking forward reading the forum.

Welcome to the forum Bertie!

Fingers crossed the weather is good on Sunday for your test ride.
I?m sure you?ll find the S1000RR to be an extremely well rounded super bike.

What is your riding history and what sort of riding do you enjoy primarily?

Enjoy the forum, there is a wonderful community on here and loads of information.
Hope you join the Bavarian side in the near future and that you have many happy miles ahead of you [emoji4]

- Oli

Welcome to the forum Bertie!

Fingers crossed the weather is good on Sunday for your test ride.
I?m sure you?ll find the S1000RR to be an extremely well rounded super bike.

What is your riding history and what sort of riding do you enjoy primarily?

Enjoy the forum, there is a wonderful community on here and loads of information.
Hope you join the Bavarian side in the near future and that you have many happy miles ahead of you [emoji4]

- Oli
Depends on your previous experience but the Gen 3 BMW is so much better than the other brands. The fireblade is a great bike but compare this to all the extra things on a gen 3 s1000rr and there is no comparison. Suggest you check the different rider modes sport and race too . Enjoy

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back