Interlocking rubber tiles for garage floor recommendation

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cre0108

Reaction score
Hi I am looking for recommendation for my garage floor. Its just a concrete base and I would like to fit rubber interlocking tiles that can hold the bike with a support for the stand probably and cost no more than ?200 for a single garage size.

Cheers

They do them in B&Q now. Not sure of the cost but check diy.com.

@soofsayer got his done another way - have a search for other threads on the same.

duramat.co.uk have them for about ?4.40-?5 per tile of 0.5m x 0.5m. You ?200 would get 10m^2 of it

Hi I am looking for recommendation for my garage floor. Its just a concrete base and I would like to fit rubber interlocking tiles that can hold the bike with a support for the stand probably and cost no more than ?200 for a single garage size.

Cheers

It will depend on the area you need to cover but plastic interlocking tiles from garagepride.co.uk are what I used. Take into consideration the thickness, thinner tiles are cheaper but do not provide the insulation the 7mm tiles do. I think ?200 is going to be a tall ask as my not be realistic. Worth remembering that they are obviously removeable so you can take them with you if you move (as I did) or sell them if you no longer need them, worth a look on ebay as sometimes you can get some 2nd hand.

I have just laid Duramat in a 20' x 14' workshop. Really impressed. I recommend cutting them with a jigsaw not a craft knife as they suggest.

I used the ones from Halfords which are quite soft but good for kneeling on but you need a support for the stand .

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I have just laid Duramat in a 20' x 14' workshop. Really impressed. I recommend cutting them with a jigsaw not a craft knife as they suggest.

Hi, as per the forum rules we do require new members to say hello in the Welcome Section - it's a nice way to join the community :) If you could spare a few moments to create a thread in there in the spirit of introducing yourself it would be much appreciated!

Thanks for the tip on cutting!

Back