Moto GP - Recording Malaysia GP

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickS1K

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone who thinks they have tomorrow morning's Moto GP set to record should recheck, esp if on BT. Organisers have brought the races forward 2 hours because of rain. I checked my BT box to see what that had done to my scheduled recordings - it no longer has them scheduled at all. Instead of changing the timings, BT appear to have changed the name of the scheduled programs, that might be why they don't appear any more.

Anyone who thinks they have tomorrow morning's Moto GP set to record should recheck, esp if on BT. Organisers have brought the races forward 2 hours because of rain. I checked my BT box to see what that had done to my scheduled recordings - it no longer has them scheduled at all. Instead of changing the timings, BT appear to have changed the name of the scheduled programs, that might be why they don't appear any more.
Was thinking that this morning when the qualifying recording stopped.. Good shout!

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

I'm working nightshift at the moment, and tried staying up to watch the qualifying this morning, but gave up just as it was getting restarted, thinking I would watch it in the afternoon. Much to my disapointment, I fast forward the recording to watch it at tea time, only to find the recording stopped before the qualifying re-started. Not a happy bunny!!!

MotoGP App

The MotoGP App is a worthwhile investment if your having issues recording and watching it.

My Sky Q has it recorded..just watched 2,3 and Premier class just kicked off on warm ups there...don't think Sky has any scheduling issues by the looks of it.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Re: MotoGP App

In an ideal world, that would be the solution. Unfortunately, where I am in the North Sea an Internet connection that's fast enough, and reliable enough to stream, or download a video will never happen. It's taken 3 years of lots of begging, just to get btsport on sky.

Back