Rear reflectors

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snooker

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
My first MOT is due in the new year. I have an Evotech tail tidy fitted, but no rear reflector, which I believe to be an MOT requirement. So what have other folk done to meet this requirement?

Thanks!

I have an Evotech tail tidy on my bike and use an R&G rear reflector assembly to hang a reflector just underneath the number plate.

I remembered that Evotech supplied me with a reflector and a bracket to be screwed to the bottom of the plate. I have very little margin on my plate (6x8) so I've attached it with some 3M VHB tape. It seems rock solid. Here's hoping!

I remembered that Evotech supplied me with a reflector and a bracket to be screwed to the bottom of the plate. I have very little margin on my plate (6x8) so I've attached it with some 3M VHB tape. It seems rock solid. Here's hoping!
Did a similar fix with my Evotech tail tidy but used that black stuff in a mastic tube. Unfortunately can't remember it's name. But it worked and has been on now for 3 years 👍

I used the Evotech reflector and stuck it to the rear of the battery box on under tray. as I fitted a 7x5 plate

Attachments

• reflector.jpg
    reflector.jpg
    959.5 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Back