Arrived yesterday

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skel

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Offer I couldn?t resist so I?ve took it! [emoji85][emoji87] the Motorsport is gone and the new arrival is here.
6eec9fa82e278ad08f51f9c0b13c4435.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations, bike looks great!
Hope you have many happy miles onboard your new steed [emoji41]

Very nice - very nice indeed ..

Would you mind explaining the deal you got (I'm in the market for a replacement myself) .. P/M if you'd prefer.

lucky man , really like it , I gotta wait another three weeks before i get my one mate ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

lucky man , really like it , I gotta wait another three weeks before i get my one mate ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Thanks Vengeance. I was gonna jump for a new one but when this came in with 417 miles on it, I couldn?t resist. 6 months old and already ran in. [emoji1787] great thing about Bm is you know it?s been run in okay as the 9k limiter is protecting it.

Total belter Skel... what's the trinket plan over the close season then ?

Had another wee look there.....I'd keep it simple. Can, Levers, Screen, 8x 6 plate and a Tidy

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Total belter Skel... what's the trinket plan over the close season then ?

Hahaha that?s already started Stu. Most bits off my 16 swapped over but a few ain?t. Just in discussions on a pipe but the rest is in place for now.. [emoji1787]
20f7892c5733013bfc9e9168bc4ff021.jpg
14cbbd63bdca37119cafb376587275df.jpg

Very attractive...wonder if that's the same Blue as mine.

Previously mentioned Blue wheels would set it off..

Very attractive...wonder if that's the same Blue as mine.

Previously mentioned Blue wheels would set it off..

I?m sure I read it?s the same as the HP4 and only used it again as they were only doing 50 bikes. [emoji1744]*[emoji3603]

Back