Carbon Belly Pan

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You might be waiting a while to cash in stu lol. The rarity of the bike combined with the ‘garage queen’ mentality they attract from owners would suggest to me that demand is very low for replacement parts, but you never know..... How much did it cost you stu?

So the unmarked one I have is my original when I had my wee trundle off road lol... Bikepaints made it like new, granted it was only scuffed..

The one I bought at the time thats on it now I got from Robbie Sylvester cost me 350 quid... it's got a lot of stonechips etc so that's going in to Bikepaints when I get it off.. it was in good enough nick to put straight on whilst my original was away to be repaired, that was 2.5 years ago now.... lol

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Curiously, what's the best match aftermarket Carbon to OE....any opinions welcome.

I've looked at various online and some finishes look quite crappy and cheap..

Cheers the noo

Good match Soof .. any better than others.

Cheers

Hi Stuart,

I've got an Ilmberger rear hugger (TUV homologated version) - it's quality & looks good. Not cheap but worth it IMHO.

Note that ilmberger also do non homologated (race) versions of carbon parts that are cheaper. I understand the difference is non homologated don't have as many coatings & finish not quite as good.

Last edited:
What was wrong with it?

I?m getting my Ilmberger Carbon Belly Pan in mid of november and some other ilmberger carbon parts.

I'd be interested to know too. My hugger looks great. Not compared to fullsix though. I did do a bit of research on the TUV & race versions from Ilmberger. Decided on the TUV due to reported better finish & quality. Noticed that most eBay sellers were selling the cheaper race versions.

I bought TUV hugger from Motea in Germany

Back