Back in The Fold

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CJK

Reaction score
Well after almost 2.5 years of giving up my S1000RR I have now just bought an 18 plate, I test rode it today and I was just amazed at how good it was compared to how I remember my Gen 1, needless to say the test ride was all I needed to part ex my other bikes. I cannot remember the last time I smiled so much whilst riding a bike, the thing is exhilarating the whole package is fantastic. I cannot wait until I pick it up Saturday and I am gutter the winter is almost here :grumpy:

Congratulations on your new RR, what colour scheme have you gone for?

What are the standout improvements you notice vs your Gen 1?

Fingers crossed for great weather on collection day and for many days yet to come!

Seems just like a big leap forward in the electronics, the power and quick shifter are so smooth, there was boundless drive from low down. I got red white and black colour scheme. I was riding my friends ZX 10 at the weekend which got me thinking of getting another litre bike I nearly bought a ZX10 but it was sold which I?m pleased about now as I?ve ending up buying S1000RR

Back