Garage Heater?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoePeps

Reaction score
I quite fancy getting a heater for my garage over this winter, got a few jobs to do on the bike and to try and keep some condensation out etc. anyone got any recommendations for something electric that maybe has a thermostat or something for when the weather gets really cold?

Or am I just being silly?!

Not silly. But consider also insulation so you're not just throwing money at it. You can use a less powerful heater if it's not all getting lost through the door/roof.
I expect the plastic flooring systems make a massive difference to how it feels in the cold as well.

This might help you work out the spec you need.
https://www.overstock.com/guides/how-to-size-a-space-heater

Aldi have these in the now, 30 quid..looks excellent, I seen them on Saturday there.. 2kw I'm sure.. Ive an Asda 2kw fan heater or id have bought one..... 2kw is more than enough..it's rated for 40 sqm... which is way larger than a standard garage set up...

a576afb446051bf81f9096309ec0815c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
They look totally decent...plus no quibble warranty. From Aldi I have twin bank compressor, petrol pressure washer, loads of tools, push bike work stand, buff etc...never had anything fail on me..so far.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back