New to the site

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

S1000rr_ezza

Reaction score
Evening all, I bought a 17 plate 1k to use for trackdays, mostly in europe. Had a big bang R1 (14b) previously and its not a patch on the BM. The power is phenominal right to redline and i never get bored of it...so glad i upgraded to BM as oppposed to the other 1 litre bikes. Oh and the quickshifter/blipper is awesome, so smooth.

I?m based in manchester uk

Ezza

Hi Ezza,

Sorry looks like we missed your hello. Welcome to the site. Are you a track-dayer or just a roads man?

Just trackdays, used to do both but sold road bike 2 years ago. Much safer and loads more fun on track

Can't disagree...mine is out on the road less and less. Fancy a different kind of bike on the road.

Welcome to the forum Ezza and congratulations on your new RR!

Very glad to hear you?re enjoying your new steed, the power certainly is phenomenal [emoji41]

How long have you been riding on track for and what is your favourite European (not UK) circuit?

Enjoy the forum, there is a wonderful community on here and loads of information.
I hope you have many more happy miles ahead of you [emoji4]

- Oli

Hi Oli,

Thanks..this is my 8th season riding on track, such a buzz 😁

Favourite track has to be Portimao love the blind apexes and corner entry, plus a roller coaster to boot!!

Ezza

Back