Pics not showing

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuartb

Reaction score
Forum images not showing properly on the forum using tapatalk...anyone else ?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
9322b2dbade8ae811685bb62eb9aeaf5.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know if it's related, but the forum was completely down yesterday for a short while. I was going to email soof but of course, the forum was the only place I had that ability :)

Nah, I don't use tapatalk - had a bad experience with it years and years ago (can't recall exactly what) so never re-installed it.

Hi Stuart,

I'm using tapatalk and that particular photo is not showing. Maybe it is the format it is saved in as other pictures are showing fine.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I don't know if it's related, but the forum was completely down yesterday for a short while. I was going to email soof but of course, the forum was the only place I had that ability :)

Was it around lunchtime? The hosting provider 1&1 occasionally has a ‘blip’, I have no idea what it is but the database connection breaks. After a few minutes it comes back up. I put it down to something on their network failing. Hasn’t happened for a couple of months until yesterday when I got the alerts.

Was it around lunchtime? The hosting provider 1&1 occasionally has a ‘blip’, I have no idea what it is but the database connection breaks. After a few minutes it comes back up. I put it down to something on their network failing. Hasn’t happened for a couple of months until yesterday when I got the alerts.

Early to mid-afternoon I think - although I had my head up something else at the time, so it's very approximate. It was very much database related.

I'm sure 1and1 are on meltdown, I've been dealing with email hosting problems with them all week.

The alert I got was at 1.01 to 1.02 yesterday pm.

The 'glitch' has been happening randomly for years, it can be for a few seconds or a few minutes, at a completely random time and interval. When it does happen it has usually been in the night or early hours, I think it may be down to a backup regime or server cluster move that takes place causing the temporary database break but that is just my best guess as there is no visibility.

Back