BMW Nav V install on 2014 bike?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skynet-T800

Reaction score
Any ideas? I love my GS Nav V and want to use it on the S1000rr. Is it plug and play using a proper cradle?

If so does it pick up fuel data etc...

Thanks.

Can I plug and play though? I know the 2015+ have a port behind the LS fairing. Quick search mentions the older one on the right? Is that the case?

I play on touring next year on it.

I Will be shortly picking up my new S1000R up from the dealer with an fitted BMW 4 button cradle in mid November , As soon as i get home i will post all the information & pictures showing how it has been fitted , I do not believe it picks up all the additional information as everyone is saying & waiting on the dealer to confirm this.

the BMW dealer has confirmed that no telemetry information is passed over or available when using the Nav V/6 even when the BMW 4 button cradle is installed.

Can I plug and play though? I know the 2015+ have a port behind the LS fairing. Quick search mentions the older one on the right? Is that the case?

I play on touring next year on it.

The ports availalble on the HP4 do not function like o the RR, the provide plug and play for IR triggers and the front 2D suspension sensor...I tried plugging in the OEM cradle and it messed with the Lap timer on the dash.

Best solution is to run a signal wire from tail light circuit to a relay and feed from battey to cradle

Back